Saturday, February 19, 2011

More open about myself

For the past year or so, I have been blog-hopping around a few blogs of people that I know or  maybe dont know. 1 of the blog that captures my interest is lonelyreload.blogspot.com by Mr Lonely or a 20 something Mr Lim. His blogposts as he describe it himself are emo in nature. Its very much focused on money and love. He also posts up some interesting stuffs that he got from Apple Daily as well as CARI mandarin forum (too bad I read no Chinese so too bad I cant understand). What do I know about this guy? Very little, his uncle, Captain Lim is a pilot with Air Asia (or retired already), he lives in Klang and studies in TAR College, Gombak. Thats it I guess! Interestingly, there are not a single photo of him in the blog. He is afraid of people knows who is him really, due to the nature of his blog I guess? However, if you people want insights to live his blog is worth visiting.
P.S. Im not being paid for advertising his blog!
This blog (Yours Truly 245isme.blogspot.com) have been around as long as your Go! Broadband is around. This blog is turning 3 come May. I also have been quite 'secretive' about my life, but not as secretive as the blogger, Mr Lonely stated above. This is because I have occasionally posted my photos up, but not always since I look bad in photos (I wonder why?). What do you know about me? My birthday is 24 May, an international Malaysian currently undertaking my degree in Monash Malaysia, dont have a lot of friends, loves to save paper (LOL!), very poor (haha), not smart (literally). Not a lot right? Well today, I shall be more open about myself. Studied in a chinese kindergarten, Tadika Chee Hwa in Labuan before. Moved to Brunei in 1996/97, and studied in St. Michael's, Seria til Form 4, Form 5 in St. Angela's & last but not least Pre-U in Sekolah Menengah Sayyidina Ali. What can I say about myself last time? Hmm a 'pai kia' (bad boy) maybe? You have no idea how many damages have I done as a kid haha!
Wokay, I guess that's enough for this posting. I shall post up more about myself as I continues to open up more about my life. However, in a article that I have read recently it advises people who blogs not to be extremely private in disclosing your lifes!

No comments:

Post a Comment