Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

I Want, I Get, I Plan, DiGi! In my 1st posting, 'DiGi iPhone 4 Me', (apparently out of topics) I have stated 1 of the 4 reasons why I want an iPhone4 from DiGi is the plan. Yes, iDigi plans is 1 of my reasons. Now let me elaborate further, why I Heart DiGi iPhone plans. I Want, I Get, Best Plans from DiGi for my baby iPhone4!
1. Price - Very interestingly iDiGi88/138/238 is not priced at RM$88/138/238 per month but RM$63/93/163 respectively. You get a further RM$5 off that price if you opt for auto-billing when you sign up (Only for credit card holders, debit card dont have! Poor me having a debit instead of credit card!). At RM$58/month this makes DiGi iPhone plans the 'most affordable' in Malaysia. As we Malaysians like to compare with other countries, lets compare DiGi's entry level iPhone plan of RM$58 with Brunei,Singapore & Taiwan. In Brunei, the lowest iPhone plan is offered by b.mobile Smart Plan at B$35/approx . RM$81. In Singapore, the lowest iPhone plan is SGD36/approx RM$83 by M1 iPhone Value plan.In Taiwan, the lowest iPhone plan is NTD649/approx RM$65 by Chunghwa Telecom. If you compare neck to neck with the 'green-red' Maxis with its iValue1 at RM$100. Obviously DiGi wins! However, as a Marketing student price is still not sufficient to express my liking of DiGi iPhone plans. At RM$58/month, I can assure that its affordable for students & they dont need to 'ikat perut' just to pay their phone bills. So they can still enjoy the powers of iPhone4 without having to sacrifice much things in life.
2. Internet Usage - iDiGi plans are very generous I must say! A FREE DATA allocation of 1/3/5GB depending on what plan you take is very tempting to me. And mind you that, DiGi is kind enough to do a 'community service' to reduce the number of heart attacks in Malaysia due to 'HIGH BILL SHOCKS', by having your speed throttled instead of charging you more after the FREE DATA quota is used up! Hence, you can spend more time enjoying your iPhone4 as no high bills argument resulting from data usage will occur unlike in the 'other side', People go to shout in the service centers!
3. Friends & Family - In Malaysia, DiGi is the only service provider that have this feature embedded into their iPhone plans. Why should I move to another telco when almost everyone in my family is using DiGi? Makes no sense right? For the record, my dad, 3 of my cousins whom I always contact all use DiGi. I Get Lower Rates With iDiGi plans embedded with Friends&Family
4. All Local Networks Inclusive - The 'other side' only have the calls all network inclusive,while SMS/MMS are only for intra network (within the same network). On the other hand DiGi is more smarter in its all local networks inclusive calls/SMS/MMS included into the FREE quota.
Basically, DiGi plan is cheaper than the competitor & it gives more value proposition (FREE internet usage after quota exceeed,Friends & Family,All Local Networks Inclusive in FREE quota)
Thats Why I Heart iDigi plans.
I Want, I Get, i phone4, i best plans with best value proposition!

No comments:

Post a Comment