Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me


'Kambing' mbek mbek mbek! Urm, what that gotta do with DiGi? That was in my mind when I saw the cryptic picture in DiGi Facebook with 4 apples, kambing, 24.9.10 & DiGi. Then, I thought about it for a moment and translated it into Apple iPhone4 coming 24.9.10 to DiGi! OMG OMG OMG! But then, DiGi cheekily replied Apple iPhone4? Maybe is an invitation to DiGi Raya Open House on 24.9.10 & vegetarians can have 4 apples while the others can have the kambing. A thing to note though 'kambing' is the 'bahasa rojak' for coming! Then, more messages appear in DiGi Facebook in the another picture with the kambing had eaten the 4 apples & became fat. Finally, a little before 7pm on 24.9.10 although a slight delay than the original time of 6pm, EVERTHING IS REVEALED! Starting that moment, THE GREAT IPHONE WAR as I calls it BEGINS! Maxis (or better known as the red-green) may have brought iPhone4 1st to Malaysia at the tick of 12am 24.9.10, but its only limited to its launching area in The Gardens, Mid Valley but DiGi have been smarter in making iPhone4 available in 45 DiGi Centers & Digi stores Malaysiawide, rather than in only 1 place!
Now, on to the main agenda:Why I must get an iPhone4 from DiGi? I Want, I Get, iPhone4 from DiGi!
  1. Plan - iDiGi88 is only RM$58 - As a student, I cant afford to spend too much on my monthly phone bills otherwise I would have to eat bread with water only for the sake of paying the high monthly bills of owning an iPhone4 (Maxis iValue1 RM$100), but not anymore with DiGi! In addition, sometimes I may consume a lot of DATA sometimes exceeding the limits given so if I go to Maxis, I will get BIG BILL SHOCK! However, since DiGi iDiGi plans dont have 'BILL SHOCKS' embedded in it, I can occasionally use more DATA.
  2. BonusLink - Recently, DiGi had announced its partnership with BonusLink which means me as a BonusLink cardholder can earn BonusLink points with my iDiGi plan monthly bill payment. So, that means I can get 2 benefits at 1 time, bak kata pepatah Melayu 'sambil menyelam sambil minum air'. I Want, I Get Better Rates & BonusLink points with DiGi.
  3. Loyalty - I have been a DiGi Prepaid customer for the past 3 years (it may sound strange as prepaid customers always move around from this telco to that telco). To date, I am very satisfied with the service & the price as well as benefits. So, if I want, I get iPhone4 from DiGi to reduce the hassle of MNP problems as well as I have experienced DiGi services already so I know what to expect rather than going to another telco which I had no idea what to expect & be disapointed later. 
  4. DiGi Turbo 3g - A few times during peaktime, I had able to stream perfectly without much buffering, a Korean variety show that I like to watch 'Uljjang Shidae' (Pretty Boys & Girls). In addition, the rates charged isnt expensive at RM$5/day or RM$15/week, even for prepaid! So I am prepared to move a step forward, in my relationship with DiGi!
So there you have it 4 reasons why I want, I get iPhone4 from DiGi! Basically less bill shock, lower monthly plans, being loyal to something good is never a bad decision & good network quality. And 1 more, the Yellow Coverage Fellow is Cute & Cuddly, LOL!
So even though, I have to have 'bread & water' (which is common among KLers) for meals, I wont mind I get, iPhone4 from DiGi. However, the bad news is my bank A/c dont have that much money & I would have to coerce my dad who is the 'family Finance Minister' to buy it for me which is a daunting task. I am pretty excited about the prospect of owning an iPhone4 even though now my financial capabilities dont allow me to do so now! I am sharing the joy of those who have became the proud owner of iPhone4 in Malaysia as well as had choosen the smartest, cuttest & cuddliest mobile carrier in Malaysia, non other than DiGi!
4 in Chinese means death! 4 for me means bad news as I dont have money presently to buy it! 4 also means cool,trendy & powerful. 4 DiGi is I want, i get 4 from U!

No comments:

Post a Comment