Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1 Problem solved & more 2 solve .....

Testing, 123 ok screen no blinking! Yahoo! Its fixed! Finally my laptop is fixed! A round of applause to Dell & its team of technicians & customer service consultants. See I told you all, dont think that when you are in a tunnel there wont be light, because in my case 'there is light at the end of the tunnel'. Ok I better stop rambling about tunnel, later you readers will become like gophers & go dig tunnel, LOL! At 1st, I thought that my problematic laptop cant be fixed as Dell 1stly quoted almost RM$1000 for me to extend my warranty. But later when I complaint via Twitter to Dell Cares. They say 'Ok bcoz of this NVIDIA problem they will have it fixed for FREE'. See thats the power of social media such as Twitter.
Ok, an update of my life as a Monashian. So far so good, although Im not very happy with my 1s submission mark for Marketing. Nevertheless, I will try to strive for at least a C/D grade in Marketing & HD in Accounting. Lectures are pretty much boring but sometimes when the lecturers crack up jokes then it becomes lively. Apparently, there are more than 50+ for August intake & not as I mentioned earlier 20+ people, as some dont attend Orientation. On the other hand, this Saturday is Monash Annual Ball. The dazzling lights & clothes imagine that. But Im not going, THE REASON: NO MONEY (it costs more than RM$100+ being a latebuyer), NO CLOTHES (last minute clothes buying wont get you satisfaction) &amp, NO PARTNER & lastly NO TRANSPORT (quoting MONGA latest issue 'You dont want to smell like diesel oil when you reach One World Hotel'
Lets turn the scope, to other things. Remember last wk, I rambled about iPhone & feelings. Today Im going to continue some more. Regarding iPhone4, the recent developments will really give me a heart attack. If the rumours are proven right its going to be out in less than 2wks & the price my oh my what a great shock  RM$2090 only. Now, go back to the 'Chapter on Feeling', last week I have releases some of my 'bu neng shuo de mi mi'. To tell you the truth, I am actually feeling a little bored already having to do things such as exploring places & eating ALONE! Although, the Chinese Zodiac book says that 'I will find some1 special this yr or next yr' So far its ZERO  NADA! Guess Luck Wont Help You Unless You Help Yourself Right? So what is actually my problem? Being anti-social? Afraid to approach people? Inter-personal skillls? Then what? My look? Enough I better close this chapter up for the time being before some1 gets more depressed reading this!
Thats about it people, I better be tolerate & close the lights as my roomate wants to sleep. Till next week,
A HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY to Malaysians & the quote for this week 'At The End of the tunnel there is always light'!

No comments:

Post a Comment