Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

What is an iPhone without its any Apps in it? Its just like nasi lemak without the 'fragrant santan rice'. Or in Malaysia context its Malaysia without 1 of the major 3 race composition, which isnt truly 1Malaysia if 1 of the race composition is missing, and it felt a little 'empty'. Or try having a group of 'kambing' without grass, they wont be able to survive! 1 of the people I knew once told me he owned a iPhone 3G for a few years already but his phone is 'BARE NAKED' without any Apps in it, so its pretty boring. With over 250,000 Apps available for download in the Apps Store FOC or a small fee, you will find one that is suitable for you.I know that some people (students who are taking Computer Programming course), buys iPhone to enable them to learn how to create Apps for the iPhone. So iPhone especially the new iPhone4 is not only for play but work!
For me, the Apps which I like the most out of 250,000 Apps available is KBS World Radio. Weird & strange choice huh as the current trend is watching cable TV channels, streaming video online via Youtube. Why you may ask? The reason is I love Kpop music & wants to listen to them 247 if possible. Now, I am a frequent streamer of KBS World Radio using my the fast internet connection in my university as well as thru my Nokia Internet Radio of course using DiGi Turbo 3G network which requires minimal buffering. Thats a lame reason why I choose KBS World Radio apps right?
Lastly, I Want, I Get, I Apps, I Enjoy!
Have a great weekend people & Good Luck queing up for DiGi iPhone4 & be part of the iPhone Evolution process in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment