Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Day of Sienzness and more days to come

In the movie Great Day, there is a line 'Whether rain or shine, everyday will still be a great day' And today I try to live by that principle.
I send my laptop for upgrading after getting fedup of failing to do it myself lots of times. At first, the computer shop people tell me ok 1hr siap! But 2h which is after my lunch & a walk round Pyramid I go and check 'still installing'! So being 'so called rajin', I revised for my Malay exam on Monday morning (Im not supposed to take this but the inefficient Malaysia govt department especially MQA, makes my life miserable, what is so difficult about verifying the papers, signing it & printing and faxing it! Saya yang menurut perintah keluar bercuti ke? Excuse me mana 1Malaysia Rakyat Didahulukan, Pencapaian Diutamakan? This is 1Malaysia Rakyat Disusahkan, Pencapaian Diperlahankan!) (if any govt officers read this please pass the message to MQA!).
Sorry I gone overboard to another issue! I revised at first at the many benches, but then there is no 'feel', hence I went to Starbucks and order a green tea latte and sat there for a while to revise. A change of environment from my usual bedroom or monash 2nd floor library. Yeah its a bit noisy but still ok!
While there, check Facebook & found out MYFM Cruisers were at Pyramid. So went there to see if I got any luck to win the prizes. Apparently, lady luck is with me today as I won a CNY CD after playing a game of match the number with your IC number and rock paper scissors. In addition, I also got a can of Revive and also something for my breakfast tomorrow, Gardenia Fluffy bun haha save me 80sen!
After that I went to Popular to look at magazines, then I wanted to check whether my laptop siap already or not. Near the e Centre, I saw many people and Onefm logo (I actually saw this logo hours ago when I pass by but didnt know for what). Apparently, Onefm is giving away prizes including cash (angpau). And Jane onefm DJ is dressed in a bunny costume. Apparently because she lost in the Onefm Morning Kaki 9am segment Guy Vs Girls! And people were queing up to play rock paper scissors again, so I joined to queue also but apparently 1st time que I lost, but 2nd time lady luck is with me I won, got a RM$10 angpau from Onefm. My 1st angpau for the lunar new year of rabbit! After that there was a round of Q&As with prizes, and lastly the RM188 angpau lucky draw. Dont ask me for belanja coz I didnt win this! Really bah, you can check my wallet, LOL! And there was a picture taking session so I take picture with Jane and also her partner in Morning Kaki, Jack.
After that, went to get my laptop. The guy said he didnt manage to install it! Oh well, time to upgrade to 7 I guess!
What a day, 6hours spend doing nothing lepaking at Pyramid. However, I did earn a CD & RM10, the price NOT ABLE TO STUDY! Very sienzlah nothing is done!
And to add salt to the wound, this sienzness will continue till the day I return to Brunei for CNY holiday. Exam for MNS starts on Monday OMG! After exam MNS, there is no break for me because after CNY is Summer Sem Exam. After the torturous Summer Sem, now comes the chamber of Torture where you will be tortured further haha!
However, on Friday I shall take some time off from my revision to visit Karnival Karangkraf where I can buy my fave Remaja, Klik at much lower price with freebies! And also get my mum her fav mags at much lowered price too! You might wonder weird eh Chinese read Malay magazines, eh we are 1Malaysia, LOL!
Alrite, time to close up this posting. The next posting will be done in Brunei at the comfort of my home!
Have A Great Weekend & See Ya In A wk! Life to be enjoyed & cherished

No comments:

Post a Comment