Monday, November 8, 2010

Good Luck People

Is being at the top or in other words being no.1 that important? Well according to Julio a new Malaysian artist song no its NOT!
According to me:As long as you have tried your very best its sufficient unless you are 'kiasu' (takut kalah) bunch then being no.1 is vital!
Its going to be musim exam soon for me, and I guess some of you people have already having your exams and I guess A Levels will be ending in next week.
My papers are:
Monday - 1.30pm 3h Principles of Accounts and Finance (10 MCQ, 8 theory and calculation questions)
Tuesday - 1.30pm 2h Marketing Theory and Practice (1 long essay, 1 short essay, 4 short answers)
Hence, Good Luck to all having exams currently or will be having exams soon especially to my coursemates !
Remember that being no.1 is not that important its sufficient as long as you tried your best (However you can always aim for no. 2, LOL!)
Gambateh, Fighting and Good Luck!
P.S. I learnt that sometimes its not a good idea to be generous to people, more in my blogposting next week.Meanwhile, this blog will go on a hiatus till next Tuesday as I will have my exams next Monday and Tuesday. Sorry for not replying to your comments that you have posted this week

No comments:

Post a Comment