Thursday, November 18, 2010

A potpourri of things

Now that my exam is over you can hear me crap thru this blog everyday. Nolah I am not so FREE to blog so much also. Holiday is for me to do a lot of things that I cant do on normal school days. So Im going to make FULL use of my holiday even though its short but if you make it a meaningful one it will be a great as a 3wk holiday! So in this blog posting Im going to talk about 3 things:New options to be explored and my 2 outings with my Monash coursemates!
1st stop, is New options to be explored. With the very 'kind' management of the hostel will increase price by more than 10% or RM80/month starting January 2011. I rather dont want to have the TV if they increase because of this! I am 'forced' to find a cheaper alternative elsewhere but still within the area! Actually I have found a very good offer and even better its the private unit in Sun U Residence priced at RM475 not inclusive of electric&water estimated to be extra RM$40-50! A whooping saving of almost RM200/month! So far, I have not found any better offer this which have been occupied already! Although my parents say they are willing to let me stay here even though the price is higher, as long as I like staying here, if I can save I should find way to save! So my house-hunting goes on!
Next new options is regarding my uni studies. My parents want me to transfer to Australia in the last year of my studies. But I found that transfer in the last year is far too late! Its either transfer by July next year or by February 2012. And they are even more options to be discovered which campus, this and that! Lots of newly discovered things!
Since yesterday was the last day of exam, we decided to celebrate the end of our exam by going for dinner & catch a movie at Sunway Pyramid. There were 4 of us, Ben from JB, Willy from Vietnam, me from Brunei/Labuan whateverlah and Selly from Indonesia. They are my coursemates from Monash, and its my 1st outing with my Monash mates so it feels great. Had dinner at McD and we watched Skyline. The movie was about alien from Mars invading earth in an 'evil' manner! 
And just now unexpectedly after my dinner, saw Ben & JX (Jian Xiang) at the gate of Sunway UC. They were planning to go for dinner & watch movie & asked whether I want to join them. So, I joined them in having my '2nd round of dinner' at SAKAE Sushi & watch a movie 'Let Me In' (Self-explanotory title dont need for me to tell tales). Met up with Kuang who prefers to walk instead of following JX's car! The movie was about a cult and centred around a boy named Owen who became 'more than friends' with Abby, the girl 'vampire'. Not exactly vampire I guess!
2 rounds of movie in 2 nite and interestingly 2 round of SAKAE Sushi today! And more SAKAE Sushi with my friend from Brunei coming to KL, Zaim on Monday I guess! Everyone is going back to their hometown and I am left here for a wk doing nothing, wandering aimlessly! By the way if I am lucky tomorrow in getting tickets to the PWH Music Award might just go up Genting on 27! The problem is I dont know where exactly is the tix collection place Maluri!
If you need to search anything there is Google, for anything else there is MasterCard LOL!
Ok, crap enough for 2nite. Wait a minute I havent crap about my exam
AFW1000 - Not bad I guess, just maybe some calculation errors or theory mark loss only. Hoping to get HD but Im prepared to accept a D as bare minimum
MKW1120 - It is a test of how fast you write rather than your memorising skills. I barely had left some blanks but according to the tutor, Miss Nora should be able to get through! questions was as expected! Everyone was complaining not enough time!
Now, we can tutup kedai for this posting. Bye more craps soon!
P.S. This blogger thinks that his bank accounts will be milked to the max this month as there are a lot of things to be paid and bought

No comments:

Post a Comment