Saturday, September 12, 2009

Things really gotta change

On a hot Saturday morning, the day after the 911 8th anniversary, there were 'cold war', 'peace talk', 'supposedly World War', for the students as their parents meet their children teachers and the teachers shall expose all whatever the student had done in school (good or bad), subject to 'self-censorship'. The hall was pretty busy for the 1st hr, but after that it slowly became 'a creepy place' because it was very quiet. And, I have to wait for the 'closing ceremony' of the MPH for my dad to come as he had meeting earlier, and got lost somehow! Dad I already told you before:GET A GPS! LOL! Well that is a witness account of what happened just now in MPH!

Nihao people, zheng zi how ma, Cai Nu Li To Achieve Better Next Time! JIAYOU! *suddenly jumping* Finally, after my phone went 'babau', my dad had agreed to buy me a new phone, YAHOO! Inda pulang very latest tapi bolehlah ada 3.5G, camera & bluetooth its enough for me. Probably, the phone is on the 'next plane to Brunei' or still with the Merlions? Next yr, Im gonna get an iPhone 3GS when I go to Singapore to further my studies. Phone talk tutup kedai, its time for some serious talk!

The journey of a PreU student is almost coming to an end, but the journey to the finish line is very very tiring as a lot of hardwork is required, and the 50% given by teachers are already almost fulfilled, now the another 50% depends on yourself/myself. And maybe some % depends on the Cambridge examiners mood, but the main thing is to reach the finish line with a good position, you gotta have the will to succeed, willing to work hard, sacrifice other unimportant things (gaming, TV, relationship but dont let it putus), and of course have to work hard. But, you cant also discard other technical issues such as 'pens', as I got lots of bad experiences related to 'pen rosak' in tests, I really hope that problem wont affect me and others sitting for A Level. As I type, this post, really I really have to start working hard on my subjects such as Biz Studies & Maths, while maintaining my standard for GP & Accounting(Miss Tan hopes that I can get perfection, 10 chuan shi mei). Expectations are really running extremely high for me as this teacher expect Top in The World, Top 10 in the world, etc. I also dont want to disappoint them when the results come out in February 2010, so theme is WORK HARD and dont just make it 'kata lain, buat lain'. 'The grass is not always greener on the other side'. Klik had something really interesting to inspire every1:Sesungguhnya kelmarin bagaikan mimpi yg telah berlalu sedangkan esok adalah suatu harapan yg indah walaupun hari ni adalah realiti kehidupan sebenar! Another is from Blue J song lyrics which if translated goes like this:YES PLEASE DONT GIVE UP DONT SAY NO! WHAT WAS BEFORE THE EYE WAS A DREAM, STICK TO IT OR GIVE UP!

People this post is getting very long, because I gotta express my feelings out because this is 'My Life, My Expression'. Lastly, last few days had a few photo session with GP set mates & Accounting set mates. Thanks to Shuaib & Terence for being the photographer.
THATS IT PEOPLE, HAPPY HOLIDAY BECAUSE ITS NOT SO HAPPY BUT TRY TO MAKE IT A HAPPY ONE! AND HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 1!
P.S. 12 most annoying type of Facebookers include me sorry facebook friends for annoying you all for the past 1 yr! Today is the 22th day of Ramadan which is part of day 21-30 of Ramadan which is known as Lailatul-Qadar, where Muslims are encouraged to pray to Allah, as the pahala is 1000X more than usually. Macam pandai Agama pula aku ni, hmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment