Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reminscing The Times (Feb 08 - Sept 09)

Salam 1Malaysia, Sawadikap, Anhyeongsayo (ngam kah?), Hi, Maybe Im Back Kot?
Its exactly 562 days since 28th February 2008 (PreU batch 08/09 starts), but it seems that it was just last month that I had started PreU courses. Many interesting things happened, right from the beginning of the orientation till today (either sad, happy or shocking things, events) and the story will still go on until end of November, when holiday start for us till result is released. From Dec 09 till end of Jan/early Feb 2010, just sit back relax and enjoy the long holidays or have a productive one by getting part-time jobs (including membajak sawah incase your family have 1, fishing but be careful you dont want to fall into the longkang/river/sea). And even organising activities such as trips, proms, parties like what Im gonna do, if I get the necessary things and permission, incase police make spot-checks.
Recapping what happen during GP classes, especially presentations were FUN . We had a short-acting while doing the topics 'Care for the aged', and the winner of GP Class Oscars goes to Miss Tiqah HL berlakon sebagai Dang Kasum, eh salah Tiqah Bling-bling. Jangan marah, musim Puasa ni, inda baik! Next time, I will post up our dialogues and my dear blog readers you shall have a good laugh, since the whole class laughed at our 'drama'! Another was the game of guessing 'how many deaths due to diseases in Brunei', while presenting on Health & Medicine. 1 student commented in the assessment sheet, 'Its ironic how no. of deaths can become a fun game'. Our group presentation on corruption was also FUN, because of weird facts and true facts and 1 of them were really funny. A person who was convicted for corruption said "I dont know how to launder money, I only know how to do teeth cleaning'
Thats about it, since I have wrote so much and I dont think people will want to read such a long post, so I will continue in my next posting on Saturday after I got my results.
Terima Kasih, Kamsanida, Kap kun ka for reading this post on PreU memories. Signing off!
P.S. Space policeman is a weird song! Go to Kaohshiung is also a weird song, oh yes there is a Love River/Ai He (nama sebenar) there!
Raya Kedua, I got a doa selamat to attend as my best friend is flying to UK after Raya, so sad I couldnt go UK. Haha, need to buy cara Melayu, wah 1st time aku pakai cara Melayu (upholding 1Malaysia concept)
Last word of this post:Sorry kepada pemilik blog Reminscing The Times. Mizi R Kerana Aku Pakai Nama Blogmu As My Post Title!

No comments:

Post a Comment