Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Im still not up to the mark

Its 3 minutes past midnight in Melbourne, and here I am writing this blogpost, coz there are simply not much to do at night here.

As I have blogged in my last posting, that I had taken a driving test. The result as you can expect is I FAILED. However, I take it as a good learning experience. Failure will make me strive harder in achieving a reasonable standard to be able to get my P license and drive on the road.

The 1st part of the test is slope. Even before, starting, I already feels that something is 'tak kena'! Initially, I managed to go up the slope up till the required point. And the JPJ lady already give a go ahead to go down the slope. However,since I FORGET to apply the handbrakes when stopping, the car reverses a bit of the mark. And the end of my slope test

The next part was on the road. I did very miserably in this only managed to get the points for the 'pre-driving checks'. It seems that my reaction time is very slow, somemore the car used was a Viva, which I never practiced on before! The test stopped half-way, as the tester feels that I am driving quite dangerously! At the end, I could sense that there is some attempt to get some 'kopi money' from me, and the lady tester called someone who I assume was her boss,whether or not to ask for kopi!

Its still going to be a long journey for me, in my quest of obtaining a license to drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment