Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Im finally going overseas!

From the post title, you might think that Im finally going overseas for the 1st time! Well no, coz I have been to Singapore,Thailand,Taiwan,China(Pearl River Delta area),hongkong,macau and Australia. The between the line here is I am finally going overseas to further my studies. Hip Hip Horray!

The bad news is just a tiny-weeny stumbling block, securing a student visa! I have been 'kicked' from 1 health centre to another coz DIAC thinks that being underweight (46.2kg) is 'something sinister'(this quote is used by the doctor). I have spend 4X than what Im supposed to pay(210), no thanks to further tests(echo,consultation with gastroentrologist, thyroid test),before my health is given clean bill of health by Australia embassy panel doctors but still have to wait for DIAC 'Commonwealth Doctors' to ok the report!

Since there is no way of buying an airticket before visa is issued, Im worried there wont be any seats left on the flight, as the wait for the visa continues airfare continues to shoot up in price but decrease in supply.

Next problem is how to stuff 'necessary things' into 35kg of check-in luggage, and not end up the things getting confiscated by Customs, as seen on Border's Security on Crime n Investigation Channel. I have been to Australia err 5 years ago,and my experience was pleasant with the Customs.

Next how to adapt to life in Melbourne without comparing prices lol.This n that etc etc

With that,I see you in next posting.2morrow is my 2nd last driving lesson.Wish me luck n bless me lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment