Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sohai Mode

Apologise for neglecting this blog for 2wk again! This is because Im in a 'sohai' mode, which I will explain in a bit. There will be another round of marathon posting to compensate it! So dont sue me for duty of care due to negligence coz you aint going to get it haha (ops law overloaded)!

1st of all you want to know what is the meaning of sohai right? The better meaning of it is crazy! Another meaning of it maybe too XXX to be posted here! Well there is your friend Google, so google it!
For the past 2wk I am in a 'crazy' mode. Last wk, I went to Putrajaya n KLCC. You must be thinking gila ker apa budak ni? Yes, I covered 2 places within 1day! Tak saya tak gila,saya terlalu 'free'!

And experienced so many kind of transport. I used the fast ERL train from Putrajaya to Kl Sentral which takes around 15min which is really fast compared to using bus, however it costs a 'worth it' $9.50. And if you bring your laptop or anything that have wifi, you can get free 4g wifi from YES4G which is the sister company of ERL, all under the umbrella of YTL, the builder! And also as usual Rapidkl bus and LRT as well as in Putrajaya Nadiputra bus.

I went to Putrajaya to collect my Facebook contest prize from Alamanda Putrajaya. The prize was well a lucky dip, and I got half a dozen of Big Apple Donut. In addition to that, I also gets to see Putrajaya as the Nadiputra bus takes a long long detour!

Next stop KLCC for PCFair! As expected KLCC is full of PC n gadgets buyers! Before that, I went for a quick 'tea break' at La Cucur, which is famous for its Malay kuih! Tasty but pricey, 3 piece of kuih $3.60! But their kuih have some special taste which I cant describe you have to try it yourself!

And the PCFair spans 2 floor and many halls! The 3rd floor is for AV things, Intel and gaming things. Saw Chris, my classmate.wanted to go say hi but sees he is so busy with his sales so dont want to kacau him. And in other halls are the computer vendors, saw YES doing joint promo with Acer. And in their Facebook, some people wonder why YEs dont have their own booth? In the directory YTL Communications is listed as 1 of the exhibitors in the telco zone! My damage is just a Singapore branded Sonicgear headset costs $26.90

Yesterday, I was also in the same 'gila' mode!Travelling to PWTC and Mid Valley! Went to PWTC for KL International Book Fair. And my favourite publisher Karangkraf had set up its booths near the entrance which is so good for visitors. Bought 3 Klik,3 Remaja at discounted price and got freebies! However I think the freebies are less 'syok' compared to what I get in Karangkraf Karnival in January! Buy Klik I get Mentholatum sample! Err, Klik is an entertainment magazine so I expect to get some movie freebies or the much wanted Kpop artist posters and postcards. And Klik posted on their Facebook, ari Sabtu/Ahad baru ada! Ei geramnya saya! Sometimes being early got no perks! For Remaja I got DiGi freebies which is ok.And also fibre powder and Garnier sample! Next I continued my hunt to find Berita Publishing to get my mum magazine. However Berita decided to hide itself up in a small corner and its so hard to find!

After PWTC off to Mid Valley. As usual had my lunch at Room18 which is as usual packed! Tried the new Venison Stonepot set @ $18.Includes a seaweed soup,2 piece of dimsum(fried prawn dumpling n fried radish cake).not forgetting venison hot in stonepot (poor deer/payau), and a bowl of premium rice! also ordered a 3 filling chee cheong fun!Last time I ordered a pork chee cheong fun @$8.80 n with additional $2 I get 2 more filling! With the 18 Room its only $4.80.almost the price of kopitiam chee cheong fun!

After lunch, went to Robinsons only to be disappinted by them! Wanted to give them business but I only saw Winter collection instead of the new Summer collection which they claim is in store and selling fast.Never trust Facebook people, LOL!

Enough of craziness story, my hand is tried too. Another coming up!
P.S. I got myself 2AM showcase ticket thanks to DiGi but should I go? Hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment