Saturday, April 9, 2011

Assignment,Phone & Internet (API)

Helo dear readers, Im back (Wo Hui Lai Le). Sorry for neglecting this blog for almost 3wks as I am extremely busy with my 'brain-cracking' Law assignment, Stats assignment,Accouting assignment as well as a few online quizzes!
However after fumbling with endless phone calls even at 1am in the morning from my team-mate and also other coursemates, in addition to understanding standard of care,duty of care,etc,etc. Finally Im freed from all these worries! Yeah!
This time around the Assignment Period 1 sem 1 2011, I had joined into discussions groups instead doing it alone! As some people say 2 heads are better than 1! And its also interesting to have people to dispute your points or prove you wrong!
Afther aP1 is over, I can have a little breather before starting off either on a '1-man show' or duo show for my MonCap 2000words report!

10 lines of rambling on assignments is bad enough to read so lets move on to a lighter topics! Around my circle of people I know, around me, more and more people are indulging into the lifestyle of 'smart phone'.Welcome to the era of smart phone! Its either Blackberry, Androids, iPhones! Less and less people are using Symbian or JAVA phones like yours truly (well there are still though but theirs are a bit hightech one got touch screen or QWERTY keyboard)! There are people who try to persuade me to buy Blackberry but sorry Im not so interested in BB. Not bcoz of its function but the shape of the phone! I prefer to have an 'enlongated' and sleek phone like some Androids released by Samsung recently or Apple's iPhone range! To tell you the truth Im actually waiting for iPhone 2011 edition (whatever the name is called 4g/4gs/5). According to news report which are simply giving me too much 'info overload', its not going to be anytime soon due to 'Mother's Nature fury that hits Japan'! Some claims in July/Sept it will be out however Apple said its annual WWDC which is so far the platform to introduce new iPhone,they will concentrate more on software! This is really heart breaking! I hope Mr Steve Jobs n Foxconn n others release the new iPhone ASAP as my crappy Symbian phone of 2yr+ is faltering already n Im ready to splash RM$2k for a spanking new iPhone that is sleek n classy! Baru ada class LOL!

From phone talk, we move on to the last 'talk' of this posting. Internet! As I posted my Speedtest on Twitter occasionally, my Brunei friends have been amazed by the speed given by YES4g, my current ISP powered by YTL Communications, the builder company! From a 400kbps download rate to speed of 8 mbps in Speedtest and even a Mnet Asia Music Award live streaming from red carpet at 4pm till the end of the award at around 10pm for 6h (less CF time) with little buffering! This proves my choice of ISP is right and tonite Im going to put it on a test again to stream Hitfm Award from 5.30 (red carpet) till 11pm the end of award.Let see from 10k users to now 150k users, will it still perform? And i found that if I have the bandwidth and speed suddenly from a low user I became quite a high user, in a month I used around 7GB! Amazing is isnt it! Haha

Signing off now, and Im going to do another posting (its going to be a marathon run) today

No comments:

Post a Comment