Saturday, April 30, 2011

OTR Driving Lesson n Club21 Sale!

Yesterday, I went for driving lesson number 2. It was on the road! 1st round the instructor, Cikgu Kamal drive and I sat beside him while he explain things to be done. After 1 round to Laluan 1. Its my turn to drive. Sad to say I dont have a good clutch control, and causes the car to 'mati engin' lots of times, even worst at the traffic light causing angry drivers to hon at us! At least Im a little improved last time I still need to look at my leg and the gear while changing it but now no need already yeah! LOL! Dont be too happy yet, the most important thing is clutch and gear control so that wont 'mati engin'.If I cant do it right, my JPJ test is going to be GG! Thats why I hate manual cars!
After my driving lesson, went with Tommy to Mid Valley for the Club21 Designer Clearance Sale. Actually I wanted to go today but since Tommy ajak me so I go with him yesterday. There we meet JX car in the carpark haha LOL!
Ok before I go on further what the heck is club21? Club21 is owned by Christine Ong, and you may ask again who is she? She is wife of Ong Beng Seng, one of the richest Malaysian in Singapore. Concorde Hotels,Hard Rock Hotel in Asia are owned by him. Oh yes, he is also the organiser of F1 in Singapore! Back to Club21. Club21 is the Asia license holder for Calvin Klein, DKNY, Armani Exchange (AIX), Giorgio Armani and more brands. In other words all the CK, DKNY stores in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand are owned by Club21.

how much damage had I done to my bank account? Not much just $350 for 4 piece of clothing! Let me give you the breakdown: (estimate UP coz the cashier took the price tag,i wonder why, over markup?)
AIX top looks like jacket UP $499 offer $50!
AIX plain T-shirt UP $239 offer $50
CK plain shirt UP $439 offer $100
CK pants (dont know what design just take only) UP $769 offer $150

Spend like 2hr there and only got 4 piece of clothing haih! And there are a lot of sweater, dont know why are they selling sweater in Malaysia.such a hot weather! Perhaps they want more people to sweat more! And there are no fitting room, otherwise I would get 2 pants!

Anyway even though I spend quite a lot its well worth every sen, and giving my body a 'luxury covering over my skinny body' haha LOL!

The brand that I really wish have sale like this is Esprit and Topman. I never see them having such sale but in neighbouring Singapore they organise it!

Righty, my hand is over tired typing these whole week, assignment and this blogpost. See ya soon and Happy Labour Day Extended Holiday Till Monday have a great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment