Monday, July 19, 2010

Is it Clementi or Bandar Sunway?

As I had said in my last posting, this blog will be changing its approach NOW. However, due to unforeseen circumstances (masalah teknikal), it would have to be delayed to the next posting. No worries though, I am going to give you some idea of what the 'new approach' is.
As I writes this post, those of you applying to ITB will be biting your nails, waiting anxiously as its understood that the list of those successfully entered ITB will be released before lunchtime (or had been released). There will be sad faces & happy faces seen, so to those who got in CONGRATS YOUR HARDWORK HAD PAID OFF & to those who didnt get in TRY AGAIN MAYBE ITS NOT YOUR LUCK THIS TIME. While in other places, students are starting their university orientations so HAVE FUN & ENJOY UNI LIFE!
Last Saturday, I received my 'conditional offer' letter from Monash University Sunway. On the other hand, NUS hasnt given me any news regarding my appeal as its appeal only closes on July 22th. Excitingly, I went online to search for more info on Monash & I found a few 'shocking' points that could make me think twice of my decision, that I wasnt anticipate to find. There had been conflicting info on the hostel. YIKES OH OH! . However, these seems to be baseless claims!
Should I go to Monash in the end, there maybe chance to experience Aussie lifestyle as I could transfer to Monash's Australia campus (subject to financial capabilitilies of course). Since the Sunway campus is said to be having a lot of Indon-Chinese, the tone of this blog may change to include Bahasa Indon like 'kantor', 'polisi', etc.
Should I get into NUS in the end, there will be chance to see whether NUS lives up to its nickname of 'National University of Stress'! And this blog will change its tone to include Singlish words like 'sotong', '404', 'suaku', etc
At the moment it seems Monash Bandar Sunway have more chance than NUS Clementi as I still try to make up my mind!
Regarding this blog 'new approach', its going to be more travel-oriented where I will share my stories & tips on travelling to places that I have travelled to. As well as MORE PICTURES! Some people say that since my travel brochures on places are so extensive, why dont I open a travel agent. So, hence this brings the idea for 'new approach'!
Till, next time dont get into trouble with 'polisi' & dont be a 'suaku' or '404' LOL!
P.S. There seems to be a movie titled LOL, why there isnt a movie named LMAO or ROTFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment