Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CONFIRMED or maybe NOT

SAH ! ITS CONFIRMED! TAK PAYAH SAKSI. I have FAILED in my quest to break the barriers of entry into NUS.
In Business Studies, there is a concept known as 'barriers of entry' which is used by manufacturers to prevent rival companies to eat into their lucrative 'exclusive' product market. Tak faham? In easy terms its like gate yang berkunci. Tak faham lagi? Pergi tanya cikgu Business Studies kamu.
I understand that NUS sets such as high 'barriers of entry' to prevent 'low quality goods' (macam me) to spoilt their reputation as Asia's TOP UNI! I just can only blame myself for getting only 2As, which is the root of this problem! Lets me up with another friend of mine meet 'opportunity cost'. NUS received more than beribu2 application to enter their uni thus there will be shattered heart like mine. So if they decide to take me the 'opportunity cost' is the chance of getting a better well-rounded student rather than me who just sits at home & 'ketuk papan kekunci' & plays basketball very badly!
Dahlah yang dah lepas FORGET ABOUT IT, lets look forward to the future. As some1 said 'Maybe its fated God dont want you to study in NUS & want you to study in a better place'. 
Hence the ONLY option is Monash but there is another problem where am I going to stay in KL? The hostel dept. told me that there are STILL VACANCY ON 1st COME 1st SERVE BASIS which is not a really good news to my ears. You dont expect me to be like 'Silly Kor' (pengemis in a movie) & sleep in the roads right? If there are NO VACANCY then masalah lagi WAIT TILL FEBRUARY 2011 which is another 7 months away! Adoi lamanya cuti aku!
Itulah akibat 2A ditambah 'last minute work'. Hence I would like to advice you guys out there who are currently having exam get 3As & dont apply uni last minute its going to spin your head 360 degree macam orang yang buat 'head spinning dance'.
Thats it Im outta here 'GERAMNYA AKU" Stay tune for the next edition of My Travel Express which is coming in about 2hours time, after I had go to cool myself down!

This blogger thinks that more troubles are coming. Mei Na Me Jian Tan Yao Du UNI Fan Shi Wo Le! (Uni Is not so easy & it makes me crazy).

No comments:

Post a Comment