Sunday, November 20, 2011

Promises

'I promise I will be responsible', 'I promise I wont love anyone other than you', yada yada so much more quotes on promise, Yet, 'PROMISES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN'!
Well, some people are very good at keeping promises, while some people are very pro in breaking promises. However, sometimes promise are broken due to unexpected situation that arises or that person is suffering from TEMPORARY AMNESIA.
Of course, promise can be made but dont simply make promise the way 'you change your clothes' if you cant honour it. If you make a promise & didnt honour it, the person that you made the promise to will be disappointed, heartbroken and it could be the start of a 'DISASTER' that could turn into a 'TYPHOON'(if you know what I mean) if not managed properly.
On that note, Dont simply make promises, someone could get hurt physically or psychologically in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment