Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Its Been A Long Time

Those years, those months (Na Xie Nian, na xie yue).Helo there fellow readers, a lot of things had happened for the past 3 months +
Remembering those month was painful,thinking about it was even heartache,to rethink how it happen I really cant imagine how it did happen. This opportunity cost was TOO  HIGH. However, slowly I learnt the reality of this cruel world that when someone found something of a very very high value like a smartphone, there are very low or practically no chance they will return it! From using a Nokia 6120, I upgraded  to a HTC Desire S smartphone & enjoyed it till the day it LOST it n downgraded to a el cheapo phone Nokia 1280! I have no idea when Im getting another smartphone unless some lucky money comes my way
Lets change the subject to Education.Well exam ended on 14th.Overall, out of 4 paper I can only bank for 1 paper aka FM to create a HD,I can only bank for a C/D for costinfo n company reporting n lastly the most disastrous waS Commbank only a P i hope
Lastly to end this post, I am still banking on IF THE OLD DONT GO, THE NEW BETTER ONES WONT COME
I shall end this post wiith a little words: Nan Ren Bu Huai Nue Ren Bu Ai(If Guys Are Not Bad,Girls Wont Like). But how huai nan ren should be?
More posting coming up, Till Then Later dAYS & Enjoy your holidays folks

No comments:

Post a Comment