Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chillax Days

Well hello there its Sunday again! Entering 3rd week of Sem2, and the bad news are slowly creeping in! Assignment due dates are in 12 days (the earliest), in between tons of notes, tutorials, online quizzes to be answered! And mind you, 1st 2wk lessons seems ok but starting wk 3 Im starting to see 'stars' aka blur, especially Money n Cap & Biz Law (2 of the most difficult units). Ok, I wont bore you dear readers of this 'boring wordy' blog with details of how difficult it is. Instead I will blog about MATTA, Shogun Nite Out & Saturday! Enjoy
Shogun Nite Out

On Thursday went to eat at Shogun with 9 other people (JX and his girlfriend, Wen Li, Yun Soon and his girlfriend, 'birthday girl' Shu Wern, Elaine, Shu, Andrea & Tommy (thanks for driving me to and from Pyramid). Paid $52 for the buffet which I think is quite reasonable for the range of food. This dinner is to celebrate the completation of Management & Microecon units, and also to mark the start of Assignment Time sem 2! Lots of things were talked about (off the record not posted in this blog or anywhere else but in our brains, haha LOL!) I had quite a lot of food:tempura, dimsum, fish, 2 soup, lots of drinks, fruits, ABC, teppenayaki, sushi (forget already). Not quite tasty as people say in blog! But its enjoyable as Im eating with a bunch of people that is not considered 'boring'!

MATTA
This crazy fellow (Yours Truly) travelled all the way to PWTC for no apparent reason just to see MATTA Fair when he is supposed to do uni related things! Ok the truth is I am 'researching' for destinations to go during my holiday in Jun or in Dec! Choices are HK/Shenzhen/Macau, South Korea! And in the fair, I found something quite unusual travel to North Korea? I remembered I watched a video on STOMP, that in neighbouring Singapore NATAS Fair which was held a little earlier than MATTA, there was also tour offering to North Korea! Its a country that people wont normally travel to but it seems there are more and more tours to North Korea even from Brunei!
visit korea sparkling and get free teddy?nope try again!

Cant go to Korea? No worries take a pict on this Hallyu Wave board

Saturday Day Out
Saturday I met up with my cousin at 1U and also to go for the CDRAMA Music Carnival to get some CDs autographs. 1st we went for lunch at Fish n Co. Pretty reasonable price I must say for such a large portion of food in a pan! And dont forget to try Cola/Kola Tonic their signature drink!
Then after that almost 2pm so I go to CDRAMA Carnival to buy CDs and also to catch a glimpse of artist (details later part of this blog)
Sorry That I bought your CD haha LOL!
Sorry That I Love you! Know this song people? I suppose you do if you listen to Chinese radio stations! Its one of the hits song currently on the charts! And possible one of the most liked love songs for now! I think on Friday there was someone I know RT a tweet that says 'buka Channel V ada orang putih nyanyi pikir nyanyi lagu English tapi actually lagu Cina'! And who is this 'orang putih nyanyi lagu Cina' that Im talking about? He is Anthony Neely or Chinese name Nee An Tong!
What can I say about him, his dad is from US and his mum is from Taiwan. He is not an ABC I think (because ABC is both American Chinese parents)! He had just recently released his album Lesson One! Enough history, lets get back to the meet the fans session
At the carnival, he sang 'live' Sorry That I Love You and autographed the lyrics book! In addtion he also shook hands with the buyers after autographing them! CDRAMA had a 20% disc of the CD price so I also didnt miss the opportunity to get autograph and shook hands with him. The only bad thing was too many rules were imposed due to lack of time (eg no photograph on the stage)! Enough said, I will let the pictures to speak for itself and also a video of sorry that i love you (if you are interested)!
Bye see ya soon with more interesting content

snap people snap as many picts as possible
singing sorry that i love you live
posing with fans background n cd
apa khabar malaysia!
People queing up for autographs
He is also 988 15th anniversary Ambassador.Earlier on Friday he went on air live on 988 for hours as guest DJ
Anthony Neely signing autograph
My own copy of Lesson 1 and autograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment