Friday, April 23, 2010

Wait again haih!

'a great year is what you make it to be.So make it an awesome one!' says the message penned by P1 CEO on my gift P1 W1max calendar
Too bad I had wasted a quarter of a yr by doing nothing other than waiting. So how am I going to live up to the message to make this yr a great 1? Before I talk about my 'plans' let me talk about what others had been doing post A level. 
1 of my classmate is working at Mashhor as HR something, another person I know is teaching at Kindycare or ABC, another 2 person I know is teaching at Chung Ching  (stress tu thats one of the top school in Brunei), another person is working at Goo Brothers, another is flying around Asia as a flight attendant with RBA, who else ah yes another is always busy with basketball tournaments (good luck). Wait a minute there is more another classmate had already enters uni at Curtin.
At first I plan to spend the 1st few month of wait by preoccuping myself with 'Grad Nite' project. Too bad it went down to the drains so badly incurring deficits. 
Then, another plan. Get a license! I cant get in Brunei as my IC had already expired so my dad asked me to go back to Sabah & learn there. I rejected the plan thinking that it wont be sufficient time as uni admission requires a lot of paperwork should you get admission. Instead, I say learn in Miri but my mum say NO NO NO! Because no saudara there. Hence now I am paying the consequences of not wanting to get license i.e. boring wait for months doing nothing!
Then came some light, as I was searching for clues when the admission results will be released, I found out that most probably 30th April which is next week. OMG! I am so nervous right now. Its just a week away from the 'moment of truth'. Hopefully its not another 'false alarm' like what happened earlier in late January
 Well, I guess thats about it for now. Before I sum things up would like to say Hi to the new readers of this blog Mr Lonely & somebody named Mohd. Just now before I had written this posting I was visiting Mr Lonely blog Mr Lonely .You can visit them if you are interested to know more about this 19 years old TAR College student. Its great knowing you guys & hope I can add you guys in Facebook. 
alrite, have a great weekend people
This blogger thinks that we are not 'green' enough for there is very little recycling facility. 
This blogger is also glad that he didnt fall into the trap of 'you have girlfriend/boyfriend I must also have girlfriend/boyfriend' during his school days although he really envies those who have iPhone, tech gadgets, etc! Astrologically, he thinks that he might find the 'one' in uni!

No comments:

Post a Comment