Sunday, April 11, 2010

Random Spontaneous Post

Hey I am bk again blogging today. If you have read my postings a couple of since 2 weeks ago, it had been focused on just a single issue & might bore you to death. Hence, today (*bang head to the wall*) due to lack of ideas to blog, its time for more crap stuffs after 2 weeks of serious talk, LOL!
*staring blindly at the PC screen*
Just to update you guys out there, I still havent got my license yet (iski ku melihat orang drive kereta, but never mind look on the positive side, I am not contributing to global warming by walking haha). Hope to get it in December. However, according to people its difficult to get license in Singapore. Yes, the written test is piece of cake but the practical part is hard & its even made harder by not having poles to guide you anymore.
On the other hand, Brunei had granted me a month extension to my visit pass so technically I can stay in Brunei till (ambil kalendar kira) 3rd May 2010. Hopefully I can extend that till August after I had made my new passport. As yang lama have already penuh kena chopped by immigration in Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand & Taiwan. So this time, I am going to make a new kind of passport called e-Passport. I guess Brunei had this already. This kind of passport is ICAO compliant type of passport with microchip embedded in it. It is aimed to facilitate travel among ICAO member countries. What it means is if you hold a Brunei e-passport and you go to KL, previously in KL you cant use the autogate at immigration so with this e-passport in the near future you can use autogate. Same goes for those holding Malaysia e-passport in Brunei. Brunei Airport had also got these kind of autogate but so far its only for Bruneians. In simple words, it can reduce the amount of chops in your passport hopefully.
Regarding my university admissions, it still states 'application processing'. Tentatively, the result should be out between April - June, so need to keep my fingers crossed & often check my email. While those that applied for UK uni had already got the reply & even those applying for UBD/ITB had been called for interviews & tests since last week, I am still waiting.
On that note, I raise my case for this week. Have a lovely weekend & have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment