Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tough Times, weird times

Salam seantero dunia, welcome 2 the dusty old My Life, My Expression. Sorry 4 lack of updates, as me & other few thousand students around Brunei r facing exams b4 Hari Raya. Times r really tough as many unexpected stuff popped up! Ok, just a short 1. I found that many r privatising their blogs 2 avoid stalker like me, 'external dark influences from anonymous peeps around da world. Ok, good also but if any1 planning 2 privatise blog dont 4get 2 invite me! Thank you ok next, start burning midnite oil, drink coffee, watever! Good luck 2 all my PreU2 friends, PreU2 mates, other 6th formers around Brunei. The timetable doesnt seem nice but anyway terima ajelah. Wah slang Malaysia gitu! Oklah, its time 2 move with my life. Salam peperiksaan

No comments:

Post a Comment