Saturday, July 25, 2009

True Confessions

Nobody in this world is perfect not even a student who obtained 'perfect 10' in Maths test. We all have flaws and we learn from mistakes. This include people like me and you.
These few days, set 4 Maths had been SCOLDED repeatedly by our tutor, Miss Tor. The reason is not doing our work properly aka mainly copy. I had been praised as 'hardworking', but here all my blog readers, I wish to say that IT AINT TRUE. Thats 1 confession, I AM NOT A HARDWORKING STUDENT!
Another confession, people thinks that Im very innocent, rajin, smart, blablabla..... Didn't someone ever told you that 'Never Judge The Book By Its Cover'. Innocent looking, hmm no comments about that but Im certainly not as you think (not so innocent). Rajin maybe not, as I only try to complete the H/W of the day and nothing more usually. Smart, nah Im just lucky that I got through to Sixth Form.
Another thing, is that when Im in Secondary level, I always talk bad things about my teachers, 'di belakang mereka'. Sorry teachers
Another thing is Im also envious of whatever people have. For example, someone have iPod Touch, I dont have I really want 1, so I pester my parents to get me one, they refused. P.S. For those thinking that 'anak tunggal' get all the perks, well think again because I aint got a lot.
Ok, thats quite it of my darker side, I will try to change some of them so that I wont have the same regret again & I want to have one of the most memorable things in my life.
Bye, Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment