Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not so happy 2nd term holiday again

That people is going to Singapore, another going to KK, etc. However, I only get to 'Kenali Negara Kitani' in Brunei this 2nd term holiday. Actually can go to KK one, but got H1N1 checks at checkpoints so my father tangguh it to December, and not to mention the very very long jams at checkpoints, my worst experience is jalan from Seria 10am reach KK @ 10pm and bk is from KK 9am reach Seria @ 12am , the ques were really long long long.
For those who had seen my MSN status, will see that I keep on grumbling about iPod Touch 8GB going for $194 (usual $388) in Singapore. Last Wednesday, I was happy because 1 of my friend is goin 2 Singapore can help me buy, tapi that afternoon I check & it say SOLD OUT, I missed it! Nevermind next yr CNY I will buy it no matter what is the price! Yoh, macam orang kaya usualnya padahal pokai!
In a couple of hrs time, I will be off to Miri to visit my cousins who have just started to study in Curtin last April. Other plans for the Miri journey is to visit Popular (mcm biasa I am a bookworm or mayb not but a magazine&newspaper geek), Kokoberry, new Parkson, Toys R Us and maybe get a pair of glasses from EOG. Without glasses, I have been indentifying wrong people always as well as copying wrong crazy Maths equations.
Ok, this holiday is not so fun for me and others else because:
  1. Some gotta attend holiday classes(pity them)
  2. Tons of H/W(Maths I got 23 questions, thank God I almost complete all)
  3. Tests after school reopen (I got GP essay, Maths P3 & Accounting Budgeting & Biz Purchase tests in 1st wk of July)
  4. Debate (GP debate for set 2 starts on 2nd July)

Ok, today is the 13th Jun is also Father's Day. So, to fathers out there happy father's day. Hey, by the way guys do remember in April, there was a shocking article about a 10yr old being a father that Alvy, but now it was discovered he was not the father of his g/f baby but another 12yr old boy!

Ok, setakat ini sajalah penceritaan saya kali ini, kalau rajin nanti malam saya update lagi. Bye, Selamat Bercuti

No comments:

Post a Comment