Sunday, September 23, 2012

Money and Life

When you have money,everything is within reach. (Well not everything but almost everything)

I usually DONT BUY any branded goods or if those marketer prefer to use the term 'affordable luxury'! However, since Club21 clearance sale I have slowly 'upgrading' my wardrobe. Gone are the days of Diesel, BUM, Cheetah LOL! Now its FCUK,Quiksilver,AX,Superdry

2 weeks ago, Chadstone vip sale which was very much anticipated as it brings about huge discounts on almost all stores in Chadstone. I spend almost $400 that day the good that I buy are:
2 Guess T-shirt for $40 (after 50% disc), and trust me the q was long,but luckily went i went there,the q was bearable
1 Superdry hoodie and T (after 30% disc) for $112. Superdry T-shirt in Malaysia are retailed at a ridiculous rm$180 each, and I just got em after conversion of 3.3 at rm$116. More costly than what a T-shirt should cost!Even the non sale price of $165 is still slightly cheaper than Msia
1 FCUK short pants for $47. I have trouble finding pants to fit my small waist LOL!But luckily I spotted this!
1 Armani Exchange T for $35. I just buy for the sake of the brand LOL!
1 pair of laceless Onitsuka Tiger Mexico for $104

Freaking long shopping receipt right? I can afford to spend this much thanks to a few factors. I found $50 in campus centre,nobody came to claim it and I can claim it! Won $80 from Crown playing pokies (my biggest win ever). If i didnt earn this much xtra $ I wouldnt have spend this much

Few days ago I rewarded myself for earning a big bucks from CFD trading (risky but rewarding) by buying a CK slingbag for $140 (after 60% disc). My earnings was around 300+, I think it was a risky move but the market decided to move in favour of me! So far I have earned $400+ from CFD,despite suffering several huge losses in some of my trades!

Oh and did I say that I just changed my phone to HTC One X thanks to a good upgrade deal from my telco Vodafone!

You might think that my spending are crazy but wait till you listen to some of my other friends buys and excursions around the world. They can afford that since they are sons/daughter of a businessman, while Im just a son of a 6-6 worker!

As a chinese saying 'same people different fate/luck'. With this I end my posting, Selamat Hari Guru to my teachers in Brunei who have taught me since Primary 1 up till Pre U level. Thanks cikgu semua

Cheers have a great time ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment