Thursday, December 3, 2009

Talk of the week its all crap

It’s been a week since I last blog, oh well what to do, I’m extremely BZ (kononnya), & broadband-out-of-credit. I think I will blog about Possibilities & Realities, as well as other couple of stuffs which I had planned since last week. Here goes, enjoy and LOL (but not until Police come knocking at your door) at any funny incidents being described below.


Trouble in Labuan
Kepada pegawai2 Jabatan2 Kerajaan yg berkaitan, serta parti2 politik yg berkaitan, catitan blog ini adalah tidak kena mengena dengan sebarang urusan politik. Ini hanya catatan peribadi yg mungkin melucukan. Harap maklum sebelum mengenakan tindakan undang2 mengikut OSA, Akta MCMC, dsb.
The old PROTON Wira car that my dad had driven since tens of years ago is creating a lot of problems, in other words it’s having PMS! Apparently, it had chosen a ‘good’ day to kena this PMS, which is the day when I went to Labuan last Sunday. Listed below are the problems that it had created from Sunday till Monday
• Engine wont start, my dad knock the battery with playar, then it got ‘brainwash’, then it starts (kena brainshock the engine)
• Tyre got infected by the battery. Tyre pancitlah! Had to drive to nearby Shell to ‘pam angin’
• Tree got too overactive caused by hormones (Bio students is this right?) that it grows so much till it blocks the car way. Had to cut it with scissors, as parang & sabit had already given to orang Timor pemotong rumput on bicycle who promised to help to trim down the trees, but didn’t. (Tadung orang ani!)
• Everyone was looking at our Wira because it was ‘senget’ due to the tyre. (Wah popular kami ni eh, semua meliat kreta kami!). And there was one kind motorcyclist who kindly pointed to us ‘kreta awak senget’, which we already knew and OTW to fix it. This is the beauty of living in small towns like Labuan & Seria. If you are in a ‘bandar besar’ like KL, who cares whether your car senget or whatever, as every1 is chasing time. ‘Time in large cities are extremely precious’
• When we finally got it repaired by changing the rosak/bald tyre, after sometime it rosak again. This time, replace the valve and everything OK!
• Before we went to repair the tyre, the car window apparently also got PMS, so we had to repair it before going to repair the tyre. The car window won’t close, as the parts rosak.
• All these problems are causing hours of lost time for us to enjoy in Labuan & even settling all the things that have to be done.
Labuan is a very calm place to live if you like peace. It’s practically a ‘dead town’ of 80,000 people only. Basically, it’s calm and no-jam but apparently there will be occasional jams occurring thrice in a day only, when cars want to board the ferry to Sabah. So, want to come to Labuan. Are you ready to pay RM$8 for a short taxi ride? Are you willing to pay up to RM$3 for roti canai & teh tarik? Then Labuan is the place to visit, otherwise I would advice you to go to Limbang, Miri or KK, because it’s BORING & MAHAL!

Possibilities & Realities in Life
Life without any challenges is not fun at all. It could be challenges in terms of financial, love, job, study, etc. However, life with too many challenges until someone can’t coupe with it is not nice too, as it may drive those that are too desperate to do ‘silly things’. So, here I am talking about Possibilities & Realities of Life. Let me start with a short story on a movie that I had watched weeks ago, The Last Holiday. This woman in the movie, who was played by Queen Latifah, had a job in a dept. store & she loves to cook. One day, she was diagnosed with a ‘life-threatening’ disease, and had only a month to live. Hence, she decided to withdraw all her savings & used it for a dream holiday to meet her idol chef in a ski resort far2 away. Oh, I forget to state that she had kept a Book of Possibility which includes info of the chef that she wanted to meet, as well as a picture of her with the man that she loves. While, she was having her holiday in the ski resort, many extraordinary things happened to her. And lastly, she found out that she didn’t have any ‘life-threatening’ disease at all, because the hospital misdiagnosed her due to faulty machine. At the end there was a Book of Realities which shows that she had married the man that she loves and opens a restaurant with him. This move had taught me to enjoy every bit of our life, as we can’t predict what would happen in the future. We can only plan but the God will decide. So, if you ask me what are in my ‘Book of Possibility’ right now, I had a lot to say, but as a human we cannot be greedy and the God don’t like greedy people & greedy people may not even get any of their wishes granted. For a Pre-U student, I would say to pass A Level with a grade that enables me to enter NUS. Although, I do hope that I would get Brilliant Awards, the possibility is very low looking at my performance. ‘Arah sekolah langsung tak dapat award, nak aim for Brilliant Award!’ Whereas, in my ‘book of realities’, I can say that I have completed Pre-U. It not quite a big achievement though, compared to those who have completed Pre-U with awards. For my long term, ‘book of possibility’, I hope to gain some experience working as either an accountant/auditor for a few years, then maybe try my hands in F&B biz. My aim is to revolutionise the F&B industry. Meanwhile, I do hope that I can be a radio DJ even though I am not very good at talking but I’m creative with my thots. Ok, people I’m closing this story. So, what are your book of possibility and book of realities, share it through the CBOX.

Lastly
This post is getting very the panjang macam galah panjang. So sorry about that, I really need to express my words out. Anyway, people don’t be afraid to voice out your opinions about any issues (excluding those sensitive issues); neither the govt nor the laws can restrict our thots. They can’t zip your mouth; they can only prevent people from reading your thoughts if it’s deemed too sensitive. As Prof Madya Dr Abu Hassan Hasbullah, a future studies expert said ‘KRITIKAN BUKAN ANCAMAN’. Look at criticism positively, instead of shooting down criticisms. 'Cis, si anu si anu cakap ku macam orang babal di belakangku, dapanku like friend'. Well, try to improve so that no people would call you babal at your back. I had heard a lot of these criticisms on me, since Primary, but peduli apa ku, biar tah iaorang cakap jangan dilawan karang timbul pergaduhan. Adios, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment