Thursday, November 19, 2009

1 month, then and now crap

Hello there netizens, long time to see, as I’m in an ‘exam fever’ mood for the past 1 month or so. Now, I am bk to write more crap in this blog. Few stuff to talk about in this posting

A Level Diary
Maths P1 on 15 Oct – Easy but may have careless slips here & there as usual
GP on 19 Oct – It was unpredictable for Paper 1. In P1, I have chosen a weird question about government use of tax revenue, since the other questions I have very little idea. Most students in Brunei wont chose, as they think that Brunei is a NO TAX COUNTRY. Some of them even said that, who have chosen this question as idiot, stupid & yg sama dengannya. That means I’m stupid, HUH? LOL! Not funny at all, I’m not even laughing or smiling. Too bad while writing that essay, I misspell some words. I would say my choice in GP is a calculated show-hand bet.
Maths P4 on 21 Oct – Quite tough, and in addition maybe throw about 9-10 marks due to carelessness again!
Maths P3 on 28 Oct – Easier than I thought, but the questions on vector & differential equation can’t answer well
Maths P6 on 4 Nov – In a way, some of the way the questions were asked is weird. Example would be standard deviation in a box-whisker. Q1 and 4 could be my deciding point. Few days, after the P6 exam someone (not me) goes to ask his/her doubts to their respective teacher. When this teacher replies, he/she kind of said something which is insulting the non-A grade students. (The statement I think is not suitable to be posted here; otherwise I might be having trouble with MOE) Basically, what I can tell you are this teacher said that one of his/her ‘A’ grade student can’t answer that particular question thus affecting his/her chance of scoring an ‘A’ or even more than that. The teacher then said, you all the ‘not very good’ students get ‘B’ happy already.
Biz Studies P3 on 10 Nov – Q1 I would say I cincai it! The rest should be Ok
Accounting P4 on 11 Nov – Q1 have some careless, Q2 is Ok; Q3 is just pray I get some marks. Overall, 3 out of 6 topics that I predicted come out
Accounting P3 on 19 Nov – Most were repetitive questions but somehow some new questions, I just have a guess. No harm guessing could be right!
THE END OF MY A LEVEL EXAM DIARY, NEXT STOP UNI EXAM

Trip after A Level Update
After so many mud-slinging and an hour spent calling to DST, RBA, RBC, RTB, Empire, the trip that I have been planning FINALLY WILL BE A REALITY ON Monday, 23rd November 2009. At first, I only got like about 12 confirmed to go, but when I asked Miss Tan, Accounting tutor to be supervising teacher, she really helped a lot in terms of getting more people to join the trip. Otherwise, It would be a lose-making trip. So, this trip we, are going to visit i-centre in Anggerek Desa & DST HQ, Tungku Link. I will post up pictures and stories after the trip!
JUST WANT TO THANK MISS TAN & ALL THE 28 PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE MADE THIS TRIP A REALITY!!!!
THANK YOU, XIE XIE NI, TERIMA KASIH

General Crap
Lately, I am so into Evan Yo songs. He is a Taiwanese singer who has just graduated from National Taiwan University. He has just released his 2nd album, Loneliness Enough with songs such as Loneliness Enough and Small Kid Be Good (Xiao Kuai Kuai), or whatever, LOL! For fans out there like me (not a real hardcore fan though, I am hardcore fan of Mr Blue J), DiGi Music will present a mini-concert of Evan Yo & Y2J (a rock band) in 1 Borneo Hypermall, KK, Sabah on 6th December 2009. Admission is Free but you have to subscribe to DiGi Music Unlimited to get entrance tickets. Damn, if I knew Evan Yo would have a concert in KK on the 6th, I would not go to KK in Christmas but instead on the 4th or 5th. Air Asia can you pity me change my ticket FOC boleh?

Tutup Cerita
Ok, folks my hands are already complaining, I guess I would stop here. Sorry for the very lengthy post. See you when I see you again. Signing Off


From Mr Kayu Putih (for being a orang ‘kurang pandai)

No comments:

Post a Comment