Saturday, October 3, 2009

Few more days, BIG complaints

Welcome to the last few days of my 'waktu relax' as my 1st A Level exam will be Maths 1 on October 15th, which I really needs to work hard for it. Sekelip mata saja sudah October, thats mean A Level is just around the corner.
The plan is to work as hard as possible but will try to maintain my regular TV time, its impossible that I will revise 247 non-stop, then before I sit for exam, masuk hospital sudah tu.
On Monday, the 1st day of school we, set 3 Accounting plans a surprise party for Miss Tan, our tutor. She cried as she was touched by one of the speech written by one of the students.
As A Level approaches, apparently more & more students are taking study leave. And teachers are apparently not very happy about it. So, how many are plannig to take leave starting next week? Satu, dua, tiga, empat khayalan menjelma!
Talking about BIG complaints, I really will complaint! Starting from last August or so, apparently the boys toilet in secondary block was locked almost all the times. I wonder why? Some sources, tell me that the school wants to preventing people from smoking in the toilet. Even though, the school wanted to prevent students from smoking pun, pity some of the students who needs to 'clear their tangki oftenly, otherwise some other problems will exist'. Next BIG complaint that Im gonna talk about is BLACKOUT! Apparently, starting from Sunday nite while I was watching the finale of I want to be a model, it suddenly blackout, but the funny thing is only half of the house blackout while another half OK. On Monday morning, then it starts to blackout in the whole house till about 4pm. Then, at night the HUGE BLACKOUT that affects most of Brunei Muara, Tutong & Belait district occured. Luckily while other was 'berpanas', I was able to watch The Amazing Race. But then, the next day it blackout again! TWO BLACKOUT IN 2 DAY! Havent the pihak berwajib mengambil iktibar dari kejadian lepas i.e. January blackout. This blackout really angers people especially businesses and students like me, as we need light to revise. However, we can use also candle to study just its more romantic, LOL!
Lastly, HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL, MOONCAKE FESTIVAL, CHUSEOK FESTIVAL to people depending on whereabout are you! Enjoy mooncake with your loved ones with a cup of tea is the best thing!
SAYONARA, SELAMAT BERJUMPA LAGI, SIGNING OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment